Thursday, September 02, 2004

yeah anyway. enough about singapore idol. hahaha:D
went to meet cs in the morning:D hehee. good time of sharing. and learning from the Word of God:D yeeeaaaaah.
then went to the hostel. hahaha. to get something for jits. hahaha. i can't type it out here 'cos it might be embarrassing. might or might not. ah well. talking nonsense. my mind is preoccupied.
preoccupied with why 2 yrs are passing really fast. the speed of its travel is starting to burn into my mind everyday. 2 years! so many things have changed. so many things not done!
okayokay. sidetracked.
608 took one whole hour to twirl and swirl and tour around the cbd area before reaching the busstop i alighted at. hahaha:D i saw the esplanade, suntec city, fullerton hotel, the supreme court, lots and lots of tall tall buildings and not-so-tall buildings. hahaha:D
gosh. i sure like the feel of the seats on 608... hahaa. very comfy and nice to touch.
Han's a nice place to be in. very big, very nice decorated:) friendly staff. haaha. and nice sofa! round sofa seats. oh. but i'm never gonna eat sirloin steak again in my whole entire life. tastes horrendous. hahhaa. asked for well done but my steak had nice pink streaks that tasted :P (wah. i'm glad i didn't ask for medium rare:P)and sent it back to be cooked again. then they gave me a new plate of steak. second piece was more tender but ah well. i have no liking for the chewyness of steaks.
yeah!:D so we studied at Han's till around 3.30pm..then went off to toa payoh to swim! hahaha.
swimming was disruptive today. so many pple! hahaa. to me anyway. jits said it's okay. i turned around in the water for the first time today. my nose nearly died on me. hahaha. oh! and i learnt how to dive ( a little) using the squat position as the starting position. jits taught me:D i tried using the standing up position and i smacked against the water and ouch. it hurts. a lot. very much. youch. my anterior was stinging from the pain:P
we tried talking underwater. hahaha. all of jit's words sounded like 'hmmmhmmmhmmmmmhm' to me. hahaha:D
oh and we saw pple diving from the diving board. doing back flips and half-turns and it looks so pretty but the person always ends up with a big splash.
yeah. tt's my today. i shall swim again next monday or something. haha

No comments: