Tuesday, September 07, 2004

-i want to walk with You every day of my life-

we had study cg today. supposed to meet at 12pm but i was late and due to my forgetful mind leading to a lack of hp, i couldn't sms at all. hahaha:D

-To talk with You through the good and the strife-

my memory is really failing me. i packed my notes in the morning, put them down, went out to the living room and immediately forgot where i put them. had to search all over the house just for my packed notes and goodness, it's so stupid. it was like ... blank. and no matter how i searched my memory, i simply can't recall what i did with it. i don't even remember holding it in my hands. i felt like 10-second tom in '50 first dates'. hahaha:D

-You're my friend-

yeah. finished photosynthesis. the processes of which had eluded me for more than a year. ah well. bugged down by old topics. how stupidifying. hahaha:D 'stupid' is the root word for today. quite fun studying with the cg pple. haha:D jitsy, jocelyn, jiali and joycelyn (4 Js! and Jesus! that makes 5!) hahaha. but quite an interesting studying session. makes me realise i haven't touched much of maths. hahaha!:P oh! joycelyn's friends came to study with us too:) yvonne and wanling. (eh. not sure about spelling. yeah) and they had a hamster with them! hahaha:D

-You're my Father, for all time-

and i realise that i end almost everything with hahaha:P... it's like a punctuation to the statement. or simply an end to what i have to say. what a stupid habit:D must control the urge to go haha at the end. hahaha:D oops.

-nothing can keep us apart-

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

-You're the lover of my heart-

No comments: