Wednesday, September 22, 2004

hahaha. doing bio mcqs.
was looking for my clips to clip up my hair but realised that i've lost them... haa. my hair accessories never stay with me for more than 2 weeks:P
anyway, that brings me to my next question, should i cut my hair again? hahaha:D
it's getting a little long and a little troublesome, especially if i'm going to swim more often now.
whheeee.
last paper tomorrow!
i dunno wat i'm going to study tmr. hmmm:) finish up bio?:| yeah. i shall do that. give myself a break before going to......... maths.
if bio is orange and econs is green, maths is...purple. it can look as delightful and light as the colour of lavender, or as dark and mysterious as a pool of dark waters, or simply incomprehensible as the undercurrents in the royal empire which has crumbled a long time ago:D

No comments: