Sunday, July 04, 2004

this song is stuck in my mind. been singing it since afternoon. hahahaa:D
-waves of mercy, waves of grace
everywhere i go, i see Your face
Your love has captured me,
O my God, this love, how can it be-
before i continue anything, joyce (tan) is coming back to singapore for a little while from vancouver, canada. i'm announcing on my blog 'cos apparently i'm the only one who knows she's coming back:P and i figured i'll share this good news with everyone. hahaha. think nina's like the only one who knows her and reads my blog:P) and she's going to spurt out blood 'cos i didn't know that vancouver's in british columbia, which is called BC for short.
wellus:D
hahah. had taekwondo training at toa payoh sports hall today...spent like 15 mins waiting with sean for anyone else to appear 'cos no one seemed to be there but us. thankfully jits came, then lots more pple came as well. training was really informal...only me and huixian and jits practiced our pattern (we're still in timing! gosh!) and our kicks (sidekick followed by backthrust) while everyone else sat around in a circle and ate pineapple tarts brought by vanessa:|
hahaha. they sat around for an hour plus till me n jits had to go. so funny:D
service was quite interesting. hahaha:D euro world cup kept being mentioned:D
actually the 'best of the best' thing got me thinking... was just sharing with twin that i think if we're to award the 'best of the best' thing, there're really too many pple that i can think of. and two pple that particularly really struck my mind was jt and hc.
really. i think it's 'cos these two pple impacted my life first. travelling from west to east for every cg, shepherding, sowing, evaxing... had the sudden inspiration to affirm huichun for her faithful spirit in taking care of the cg last time and for shepherding jitsy even when it's cross-service.
the power of how Jesus can touch pple's hearts and change pple's lives...and in turn just continue to touch more and more lives. the characteristics of Jesus shown forth in pple all around me (in my cg members, in my shepherd, in my sheep, in my twin, my brothers and sisters.) so many things i can learn from them, so many things i can learn from Jesus.
so many thoughts that really raced through my heart today. so many things i wish i can express, but words can't show anything. i want to convict them in my heart. to truly etch it upon my heart and soul. to do it. i want to start everything going.
-i stand here before You in wide opened wonder amazed
at the glory of You-
i should go and sleep. it's 2.12am and there's grading tmr:)
oh yes. JITSY CUT HER HAIR:D
hahaha:D

No comments: