Friday, July 02, 2004

10 Years Ago, I ...

1. in primary 2:|
2. was in Poi Ching Primary School
3. got fifth in class (horrible year:|)
4. had chinese calligraphy as my cca
5. was in class 2c. hahaha:D

5 Years Ago, I ...

1. was in Sec 1! with the nygeppers. hahaha. in our yellow classroom! hahahaha.
2. was in Super Six (me, qing, weez, sze, fungi and yileng!)
3. had a big quarrel with shauna over some stupid thing i can't remember and the class was divided into two ('the mid-atlantic ridge', as termed by weez and qing)
4. was still young and innocent, knowing nothing about the evils of the world;)
5. was in english society and ava

3 Years Ago, I ...

1. was in sec 3, super fun year...singing session in the classroom after school every monday!
2. wrote a song called 'desert oasis' with jitsy!
3. worked as a receptionist in singapore petroleum company.
4. had a notebook thingie with sze in which we wrote about our crushes and what-nots 'cos we felt that no one else would have understood what we were going through:|
5. kept watching hongkong serials. hhahaa. hacken lee and chilam and all that!

2 years ago, I ...

1. was in sec 4. O level year when everyone became so jaded.
2. took part in CHAOS for the last time (hahaa! will always remember our 1 hour sleep night:D)
3. was especially close to qing, trace and fungi. talked a lot of nonsense with the three mentioned above. what with jordan knight and darren hayes and mark walhberg and tay pinghui. scandalous rendevouz.
4. was playing soccer/basketball for every recess. even after school! hahaha
5. did something really stupid before my midyrs bio exams and couldn't concentrate after that. hahaha:D

A Year Ago, I ...

1. came to know God:D:D:D
2. went into nyjc for the first three months and was actively participating in three ccas at one go (basketball, band and chinese society)
3. went into vj after that and was pioneering it with my cg pple:D
4. learnt a lot. don't think i've learnt so many things in one year in my entire life. hahaha:D
5. grew to trust in people.

So Far This Year, I ...

1. have been transferred to Yhope:D:D:D
2. had a different view on studies:D
3. had my first sheep!
4. went for two wonderful church camps!:D
5. had my own room! muahahhaa:D


Yesterday, I ...

1. had caregroup! hahaha:D super-laughy time:D
2. was studying for bio.
3. went back to my house three times after going out 'cos i kept forgetting to bring things out. hahaha:D
4. met up with cs!:D
5. was trying to recall with jitsy who ma xiao ling was...(hey jits! it's dalena! hahaha:D asked iso:D michelle teo was jin weilai. my future identity:P hey jits! u were jiangchen. goodness.)

Today, I ...

1. had shepherding by the seaside. hahaa:D nice breeze. nice sea. serene place.
2. had bio paper and everyone could see everyone's answers around but being nice obedient honest people, of course we didn't copy:D i love my class for their honesty)
3. talked to isobelly:D haven't talked to her for so long. hahaha.
4. saw weilin (my nyj ogl) on 31! hahaha. was beside her when we went up the bus but she never saw me!:D smsed her instead and we talked a bit after getting down at toa payoh interchange:D
5. am very sleepy:D

Tomorrow I will ...

1. go for service!:D refreshing time with my brothers and sisters and God!:D anyone wanna come along?:D:D:D exams are over!
2. attempt to tidy up my room (again. hahaha. after-exam conditions are disastrous)
3. plan
4. be glad and rejoice:D
5. sign up for the counselling seminars:D so cool.

No comments: