Thursday, July 15, 2004

i think it's quite troublesome when you roughly know who reads your blog and who doesn't. and there's no function in blogger which gives you a private entry...and typing does help to clear up my thoughts faster than writing in my diary 'cos by the time i finish writing, the thoughts would have disappeared and poofed into smoke, dispersed by the wind, never to be seen again.
thank God for God who's always with me and who's only a prayer away that i can talk to Him about anything and everything and my burdens and disappointments, my joy and my delight.
sometimes it feels as though all i wanna do is to pray.
i miss my shepherd. heh.
wonder how she is...
gwenie's one of the semi-finalists for centrestage and we made a very nice sign to cheer her on. hahaha:D
except that no one other than my dear adorable brothers and sisters are coming to see it.
hear me sigh.

No comments: