Sunday, June 27, 2004

whoa...
i woke up this morning feeling all jittery and anxious 'cos the fact that maths common test is tomorrow suddenly hit me.
i think it's the idea of maths common test being the first paper...hahaha:D i dun feel anxious about GP or bio or econs...hahaha:D
i'm suddenly reminded of mrs chan's words from last yr to last yr's j2s... 'it's time for an exponential increase in grades':P
normally if it's just for me, i'll like to be able to simply waffle through everything. hahaa. but i can't now. everything i'm doing, i'm going it for God. and one particular verse is stuck in my heart ... 2 Timothy 2:15 'Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth'.
last day:)
i look forward to revising integration though... actually i do love maths..i love maths when i can do all the questions:P hahaha:D it's such a nice feeling to be able to complete one qn after another without stopping. hahaha.
'i will say of the Lord,"He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom i trust"'

No comments: