Saturday, June 19, 2004

thank God for computer technicians...thank God for windows xp that's now controlling everything in my comp...thank God for people not flooding my inbox (or it could be that no other mails could get in)...
hahaha:) yeah! my comp is officially fixed. and while my comp was still not working, i learnt how to read the files in the comp, extract them, or move them around using ms dos. so intriguing:D if anyone's comp dies in the future and you have important documents to take out, can ask me to teach u how. hahaha:)
i have lots to blog about. been saving up each memory in my brain for the past 2 weeks. if i don't unload them soon, i won't be able to load my common test stuff into my brains...hahaha:)
but before this. i need to go and bathe. hahaha.
look i'm using the prefrontal cortex of my brain which is the area of sober second thought, determining if i'll bathe first, or i'll blog first and which one will yield a more positive feedback. i hereby settle on the bathing first. here i go. hahahaha:D

No comments: