Tuesday, June 01, 2004

anyway, today's quite a tiring day... having slept at 3am this morning (hehee. my own fault for staying up till so late, wanting to tell them the muaji joke... was actually waiting for jt's status to turn from busy to online so tt me and huichun can tell her the muaji joke too...but it never did)
hahaha!
games comm pple met today again:D super amusing.
(ooh. twin just came online:|)
anyway. yup:D can't wait for student camp to start so tt pple can actually enjoy the games as well!:D:D:D
(twin says she's not twin. she's my twin's twin. isn't tt me?:D)
then had wfl...before wfl, the games comm pple were rushing their lunch. hahaha:D joyce(from west)was happily looking at us eat and counting down the mins:P quite disastrous to hear the mins ticking away.
yeah! then wfl. hahaha. i shall not elaborate.
then went to find my sister at coffeebean(taka) with the intention of buying a present for my niece who is getting married:D we haven't bought the present though. ended up looking for other stuff. welluswellus.

No comments: