Tuesday, October 11, 2011

lol. no idea why i've been having headache and backaches for the whole of yesterday night to this morning :( took panadol just now cos it felt like i was going to have a fever. hahaa.
i dreamt that i was stranded in Thailand yesterday. hahaha. so funny.
i still remember vividly that the plot was as follows: we were staying at a friend's house (i dun remember who the we were...) and on saturday morning, when i was about to depart for my flight back to Singapore, i checked my ticket and realized that the flight was supposed to be the night (Friday night) before! wahaha. super funny. and thus i realized that i've already missed my flight. and immediately i got reminded of Florence and Serene! LOL
i remembered thinking in the dream that I don't have enough money to fly back, and since I'm already stranded in Thailand, i might as well spend more time here. lol. anyway, my friend's parents helped me to buy tickets to go back home, but in return, i had to help them with housework that kinda thing. haha.
so funny.

No comments: