Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Just came back not too long ago from cutting and dying my hair at Jeric's Salon. hahaa.
my first time at a professional salon.
usually I use the neighbourhood ones. but thought that it would be too late for me to go back to the one I usually go to. Went to Jeric's 'cos they were having a discount of some sort. $168 (before GST) for cutting and colour. actually.. quite expensive >_< the last time i did cut and colour at my neighbourhood one i only paid $50. LOL
oh. but the service is very different. hahahaa.
like they'd ask me for my choice of drinks, and served me biscuits.. and i asked my stylist (his name was Caleb) a lot of questions about the hairdressing line. haha. seems like it's quite a hard line to be in.. he said that what i can share with my students about hairdressing are that it requires lots of passion.. and lots of hard work. cos the working hours are long.. and the starting pay is quite low. and it's a lot of other things other than just styling people's hair.
talked a lot to this girl from Shanghai as well. hahaa. she was the one applying the hair dye on my hair :D quite nice to hear what she has to say ba. hahaa.
quite enjoyed the time :) though financial wise, it's quite painful. hahaa.
but i'm quite glad about the result. hahaha

No comments: