Sunday, February 20, 2011

i calculated.
i had 3 students cry in front of me on friday. each at a different timing.
P was in a bad mood and i had 2 encounters with him.
i stayed till 6.30pm to do work and left not cos i finished the work, but cos the bell for school closing was ringing.
a student who would usually listen to me walked away from me on friday.
i was still recovering from illness and throat still felt crappy.
something happening in my direct sphere of influence was affecting me.
something else happening in my direct sphere of contact was affecting me greatly.
i think the next time, instead of meeting pple, i should make sure i'm alone. before i start to spew damage all around me :P
i felt like doing a domo-kun.

appreciated the 'are you ok?'s that two pple asked. one from someone i did damage to :X the other from clara.
good to be able to find out more about the situation from clara too.. helps me to clear my thoughts a bit more, and it was good to know that someone cares and knows that i'm very affected by it.

No comments: