Sunday, February 06, 2011

i'm addicted. to my pan.
hahaha.
so i've been trying to cook EVERYTHING that i eat on the pan.
be it instant noodles (literally becomes char mee), or pasta (stir fried pasta with egg, butter, sesame oil and bakkwa. and ya. it's my own 'recipe' hoho. hahaa.) oh. i used my mum's cooked soup (which was in the fridge), poured over my noodles, and waited for it to dry up to form a nice gravy thing for my noodles too ;) haha.
just give me something and i'd prob find a way to stir fry it. haha. i like the slightly fried texture and the sizzling sound. there's a certain satisfaction in the sizzling sound that makes you feel like a chef. LOL
i wish i have more things to stir fry though :)
like i miss the bacon.
and the dou miao.
and veges.
and i dunno what other sort of nonsense i can stir fry.
i see otah in the fridge. haha.

No comments: