Tuesday, July 06, 2010

today's an extremely interesting day :)
got a bite on my right elbow, and lots of red bumps appeared around the bite. still itching, still not subsided. looks as if i've had like 11 mosquito bite bumps gathering around in an uneven manner around that area.
and i just cut my finger! not intentionally. accidentally. was cutting some stuff to segment this tray i got from daiso so that my things can be more organized (am on organizing spree! can't stand the untidy state of my room! and can't stand not having proper things to put these things in. ahhh. would GLADLY throw out my computer table and my cpu and monitor and the not working printer if i can, but i haven't had time to go and plug out all the wires and what-nots. lol.), when i cut too hard and cut into my left forefinger instead.
and woohoo, blood flowed out.
i was rather surprised at the amount of blood that came out. it gathered into a nice red drop, and then became a stead stream of blood down my finger to my palm. wow. hahahaa. and wiping it all away doesn't help. hahaa. went to wash it under running water, and subsequently pressed a tissue hard against it. now i have a bloody tissue. looks like those gauze you have after placing it between the space where a tooth has been plucked out. finger feels numbish and painish and swollen. hahahaa. and red! feels poisoned.

No comments: