Monday, July 12, 2010

i realize that if something irritates me or frustrates me, i can lay it aside, sort of bubble wrap it for a while.. like maybe 2-3 months, and then it'd erupt out of the bubble wrap and bother me again.
and then i can STILL bubble wrap it and wait for another 2-3 months, and then the same thing happens.
i've been wanting to revamp my room, but due to the immobility of one of the BIG computer tables in the room, i have been unable to shift things around.
now i can't stand it anymore. it's hindering my organizing, and it's hindering my shifting of items.
and i think i should go learn some woodcraft or household i dunno what or something... i keep thinking about storage spaces and shelves, but due to a lack of skills, i'm limited. i have the idea in my head but i can't carry it out.
and that kinda frustrate me more.
lol.
i dun like the feeling of being frustrated.
someone reminded me to sit down and pray :) heh.

No comments: