Thursday, July 01, 2010

I watched Toy Story 3 twice 'cos there were some details which I felt I missed, and 'cos it was just simply too good to let up. It stayed and revolved around my mind the entire week I was waiting for the 2nd time I can watch the movie.
Was reading reviews of the movie, and I find this review quite a good one :)
Watching it the second time round brought about a different kind of feel. It was slightly boring at the start 'cos you already know what's going to happen. The starting animation was still brilliant to me though :D And then halfway through the movie, when the laughter and action picks up again, that's when I re-enjoyed the movie. hahaa. I managed to notice more details in the front part of the movie though.
Such a good watch.
and the end still brought about strong emotions.
Even listening to the song brings about emotions.
ah.

No comments: