Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i was stuck without the internet for three days :\
what with worship prac on tuesday, preparations for something on the way and the need to check my school email, it was a pretty interesting three days.
hahaha.
and i've got tons of things that just came in :\
course assignments, work review, action plan for this yr and next yr, and pen picture due :P:P:P
but i feel motivated!
hahaha
very in fact :) though a little not very happy about the lesser sleep hours and free time :)
i feel motivated to do my work a bit more. and to voice out things during the work review section. i guess it comes from not caring so much about what happens :P
--------------------------
it was a good time of sharing with you :) to me it felt like a breakthrough in knowing you. strangely one of the few breakthroughs ever since 5 yrs ago. and it allowed me to know you more.
and interestingly, telling you how i felt about that period of time when i was perturbed and much affected about what happened as a result of you, settled something within my heart :)
thanks for the things you've done for me, and the company and support you've given me through these years :) i'd remember the tears, the outbursts. i'd also remember your patience, your humility and how you knew me well (surprising me by how well you know me sometimes.)
: (

No comments: