Tuesday, March 16, 2010

was reading an email from guanrui, and i think that really triggered me off to think about my own reasons as to why i decided to move over to YG in the first place. i was given the choice to stay in the nus group for half a year more, or to move on to YG.. and i really took some time to pray and sought God about it.
that also triggered me off in thinking about why i decided to be a counsellor in the first place.
about my own desires to grow people in the group.
about influencing wherever i go.
and about the desire to use my personality and talents(what God has given me) to build the people around me.
and at this juncture, i'm just wondering, how much of it have I fulfilled? what are the things I still need to do? What do I continually need to grow in?

No comments: