Sunday, December 13, 2009

This was typed into my handphone on 13th december (12:12am):

The unpredictability of life throws me offguard at times. An unexpected email, or a shocking sms. Things in life don't necessarily flow in a linear manner. Things in life don't naturally follow certain social expectations we have.
Some of these things merely surprise me. Some shock me. Some cause me to be disillusioned. And there're yet some that cause me to feel bitter towards the people involved.
I guess at the end of the day, what i carry away from all these things, is a keen awareness that there're many things beyond our control, and that human beings can fail us.
I'm not being disillusioned now (though i may have been for a while).
I carry the hope and gladness, to know that my God's character is unchanging; that His love is unwavering; that His promises hold true, and that He carries me with everlasting arms.

No comments: