Thursday, November 06, 2008

I've decided to charge for using my comp to play the licensed games that i have. haha. at a rate of $1 per hour ($0.50 for per half hour). Not a lot of games in my comp (only got 4) at this moment.. and not a lot of people playing games on my comp (so far only got shawn and jitsy. haha). If you're interested, please book the timing at least one day (24 hrs) in advance so that I'll know what to do while you have my laptop. lol.
The 4 licensed games in my comp (all gotten from bigfishgames.com are:
1)

Azada:Ancient Magic is a game whereby you solve things in storybooks. Usually the storybook character will require something, and you have to solve different things (mix and match items and find out how to use them) to complete that book. There're 20 storybooks to be completed in all. There's also a bigger overall plot, but not important la.
Currently, Azada:Ancient magic is being played by shawn..and there can only be one person playing at any one time, so if you're interested to play this game (I enjoyed it quite a lot personally), you'll have to book in advance. haha.
2)

Personally, I think this game gets boring after a while. Create Posted to simulation games. lol. It's #1 on the list of strategy games on bigfishgames.com though. I've yet to finish this game, but there can be 5 profiles. haha.

3)

This is a surprisingly enjoyable game. I like it 'cos of the locked doors.. then you have to figure out how to open the locks. I thought I didn't like finding objects, but quite okay. haha. I've finished the game. Quite interesting to see how to story flows ( a bit predictable, but well :).

4.

I like it so far. hahaa. It's not an extremely intellectual game.. and with regards to gameplay, i think azada is better. but it's been okay so far:) quite a funny game actually. hahaha.
Can have many profiles. i've not finished it. so yah, can't give a full review :)

Yup. that's all!

No comments: