Sunday, September 21, 2008

have you ever talked to God above
tell Him that you need a friend to love
pray in Jesus' name believing that
He answers prayers

have you told Him all your cares and woes
every tiny little fear He knows
you can know He'll always hear
and He will answer prayers

On a lofty mountain peak He's there
in a meadow by the stream He's there
you can know He's always there
He's been there from the start


I enjoyed saturday :) even though I woke up feeling quite sleepy.
Enjoyed the flavour of the people.. Got sour cream and onion, spicy flavour, cheese and original. Not bad, quite a good mix :)
------------------------------------------
I don't think I'm a person who can write well. There are times when thoughts will flow and typing it all out requires a minimal effort. There are also times when thoughts don't flow and typing things out become a chore, or become quite incoherent. Or simply don't make sense.
Or maybe it's just the thoughts being jammed up in the mind and not being able to be translated out into words. A continuous stream of thoughts that sees no ceasing in its flow.
---------------------------------------
Who makes the sun light up my shadows when the darkness tries to follow me?
Who makes the air that brings me life so I can bring the love that's given to me?
You make everything good, everything wonderful, You grace my days and heaven fills my view
Let's forever sing
You make everything pure, everything beautiful, You make me see the only thing that's true
it's You

Who makes the waters of my sorrow part and leads the gladness into my heart?
Who makes the rivers run that wash away and clean my soul to make a new start?
You make everything good, everything wonderful, You grace my days and heaven fills my view
Let's forever sing
You make everything pure, everything beautiful, You make me see the only thing that's true
it's You
-------------------------------------------
Sleepy. listening to songs. Refusing to sleep. haha. Lots of thoughts in mind but I can't type them out.
Thank God for Celestine :) I think in a sense I was a little scared of approaching the topic, but thank God for her in wanting to stay. yay.
I really treasure the chances that I can sit with my caregroup and be in service itself. It's so precious. I start to check beforehand when I'll be free to sit in during service nowadays. hahaha.
A little sian-diao-ed over some stuff (isn't it interesting that when we want to be vague, we use some stuff, when actually it could just be one stuff, though it sounds grammatically wrong. And when you want to refer to just one stuff, you actually state out what it is?) but thank God that it's still possibly 'cos of Celestine! hahaha. thank God for her:)
Have really been quite blessed by this sister.. she serves faithfully. Faithfully and regularly. Very supportive. She's currently a CL, but have sacrificed to want to support the counter ministry when one whole team (one team captain and 3 other volunteers!!) has to be taken out due to some stuff (some stuff again!) about 5 months ago.
So yup, expanding back to 3 teams (that means serving just once every three weeks!) If you know of anyone who would like to join counter and is a committed member, do introduce counter to them!:) We have fun-loving people who are sacrificial, seemingly boring tasks which train up your character and great fellowship. hahaha. I had to turn down a few people (about the number of 4, all from the poly side) in the past few months 'cos of the lack of 'wineskin' and 'cos the issue was not settled, but now that it's been settled and the team structure is expanded to hold more people, come in!:D
Really thank God for Crystal also. I know that in counter, a few of us (e.g. me, crystal, celestine) don't really giftings or a natural desire to serve in this ministry, but thank God for them.
Counter drains me. haha. Even after having served in the ministry for 4 years, it still drains me. I seldom pass a session without feeling sleepy, or having the thought of wanting to kill people (not literally. lol). But I'm always encouraged by the people whom God sends in at different periods of time.
-You find the beauty in my imperfections
the guiding light in my misdirections
and when i think You're finally giving up
You fill my heart with unconditional love-

Yup. hehe.

No comments: