Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I've got a trait in me, which is both a strength and a weakness. I like to look far into the future in terms of relationships and evaluate the outcomes of these relationships.
it's usually 3-6 months in advance. hahaa.
sometimes it allows me to see great hope in a situation which seemingly seems very bleak at that moment. it allows me to see further into how a person can become in the future. it allows me to envision the person i'll see 3-6 months later, the potential of the person, the potential of the relationship (e.g. friendship, kinship..).
it also, in a sense, buffers me against potential seperations by preparing my heart and mind for it first. so that when the time comes, it eases me more gently into the change that happens.
but in the midst of buffering, though i am eased more gently into that change, as the body does the buffering, i start to experience the emotions which i will otherwise experience 3-6 months later. i can visualise the various scenarios, and as such, it's like a trailer experience as to what is to come.
----------------
hahaa. a lot of things have been happening in my life.. and they're not properly registered in my memory as of yet :) pple leaving, pple coming, things to do, things that were done.
my son and my daughter in the infocounter ministry are both transferring to adults soon :) hahaa. robin and veronica. they self-claimed that they were my children:S
but really thank God for them in this ministry:) when the ministry was done and pple were leaving church and all, they stayed on. don't think they'll see this.. but..
thank God for robin.. seeing his growth in the ministry and spiritually was something which i thank God for:) he's very passionate about business stuff.. and i'm sure greater things lay in wait as he enters the adults group:) thank God that he's forever very regular and faithful in turning up for duty, and in serving God through this ministry:) thank God that he trusted me enough to share about certain things in his life. I thank God that i had the chance to give advice in certain areas.. and thanks for taking in my opinions when he didn't have to listen to me:)
and thank God for veronica too.. i thank God for the chance to be with you at the side through your ups and downs. i thank God for your continual service to God even as you rose up. i thank God for your dedication to God, me and the ministry despite studying and working at the same time. much enjoy your presence:)
ah. haha. i'll miss the two of them :) planning for their farewell=D

No comments: