Sunday, March 23, 2008

-every blessing You pour out
i'll turn back to praise
when the darkness closes in Lord
still i will say

blessed be the name of the Lord
blessed be Your name
blessed be the name of the Lord
blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
my heart will choose to say
blessed be Your name-

it's been around 1 week since i've got the news :) think for the past 1 week, i've been wondering what to say, how to say...
the thoughts i have are but my own. thoughts not fully fleshed in sharing to people. different understandings.
i'm so glad to be able to talk to michelle today :) so glad to realise that she actually knows me more than the extent i thought she knows me at. when she thought what she thought would have been my choice in this matter, i was so amazed that she knew. and i'm so glad she knows. felt very comforted in this.
guess i still need to settle certain emotions in my heart.. but all in all, i still love God for who He is.

No comments: