Thursday, March 06, 2008

:)
got pictures from qing's facebook!
hahaa.
the 9 presents that they gave me :)



me with the cauliflower bouquet (wrapped by fungi!)


the cauliflower bouquet!:)


fungi loving the cauliflower bouquet she wrapped. lol


us :) those who turned up. hahaa. me, yileng, yingxin, fungi and qing :)

------------------
earlier in the year, we celebrated jingting's 21st birthday at the singapore recreation club :) haha. picture courtesy of jasmine low :)

here's us!

-----------
present #10 came from my own sister who gave a chomel starfish pendant:)
present #11 came from jiali who bought cheesecake for me:) hahaha!
present #12 came from jiayan who gave a very big paperclip(hahaha) and a box of meiji's meltykisses :) it's been shared. LOL
thank you lingyun for remembering my birthday!:) and to michelle who wished me happy birthday:)
thank you xavier who already asked me about my birthday 3 days in advance, and wanted to treat me to lunch. hahaa. but it's okay la :)
thank you michelle and weiling in advance for spending sunday with me as a celebration:) haha. so silly.
thank you joyce and yizhong and jalea in advance for planning tim's and my birthday! LOL.

:)

i have such silly people around me. hahaa.

No comments: