Sunday, February 18, 2007

i've finished cleaning up my room! haha. it's super last minute. but then, my whole household has always been last minute. LOL. 'cos the night before, we were selling fish! yay.
haha. anyway, i'm so proud of my room now. if there's no new year tmr, i'll throw out the book cabinet thing in my room and rearrange my whole room. as for now, i'm relatively contented with its state=] didn't bother to clean up the book cabinet 'cos it's gonna be thrown out by me after new year anyway :D
happy. shallala. i threw away like 6 big bags of rubbish. and i recovered a thick set of teachings i've got before!=) lots of them. haha. how thick, you may be wondering. lemme see. try stacking two tissue boxes together. my teachings combined are thicker than those! and those are just the printed teachings:) we've yet to include my 7 past sermon notebooks. i'm so excited. hahaha. read through some of the teachings again. think in the 3 months' holiday i shall sort them out according to theme. woohoo!
and i realise i have super a lot of textbooks. 'cos i dun sell them nor throw them away. think i should start selling them next sem. keke xD

-sure feels good to be alive
someday i'll be 18 going on 85
gonna be 18 till i die!-

i'm super exhausted now. haha. been awake since early in the morning 9.55am. okay. not very early. haha.

No comments: