Wednesday, February 28, 2007

exciting, but stressful.
yesterday i handed in my pl3880a term paper. today we had bio psych test:) usually in the past years, bio psych exams are ALL open book. my sem is closed book. thank God for a merciful lecturer who's not out to tekan all of us:) he tested on relatively basic concepts. got so relieved when i received the paper. i found it quite ok. some pple found it hard. i dunno abt my grades 'cos my grades seem to go the opposite direction from my expectations:) but it's alright. haha.
i find guitaring more stressful than studying for bio psych test.. and bio psych test is the most stressful test le :(
feeling slightly miserable. lol. but it's alright. i will continue to learn and to learn to love the guitar more and more. haha. Gwen told me before that guitaring is a very useful skill to have. being able to guitar and worship or praise at the same time is very important too. especially when you go to church plant:) who's gonna be ur guitarist then? haha. so yes. i'm excited 'cos i'm preparing myself in terms of skills, but feeling a little tight 'cos the news still hasn't sunk in that i'm the guitarist for the cg:)
kept praying when i was practicing for praise and worship. woohoo. wait for my update on breakthroughs! :)
so exhausted. had a long day. 3 lectures, one tutorial, one project group discussion, one tuition session. hahaa. i like the way things are progressing :D

No comments: