Sunday, February 18, 2007

hehe. happy new year everyone! =]
today is new year's day. first day of the lunar new year calendar. haha. my relatives came to my house today. not much interaction as well:) kokwee (my oldest cousin's son) doesn't even talk to me. lol. or else i don't talk to him. one way or another. he's the same age as me though:) keming (another cousin's son, same age as me as well) came later. glad that he came. talked a bit more to him too=] he's going into ntu comm studies this yr.. hope to intro him to some of the ntu pple!
haha. most of my cousins are like married.. and those that're around my age are one generation behind. haha. i feel so old during chinese new year. by family title, i'm most of their aunts:S
ohoh! my niece gave birth to a daughter:D haha. the baby's so pretty =) only 8 months old.. haha but apparently they went back to indonesia for new year. sadness.
they came fast and went back fast as well. i spent the rest of the day watching bleach and sleeping. LOL. haha:)
looking forward to tmr. haha

No comments: