Thursday, August 05, 2004

there's a mosquito in the house. and it flew around my legs and i peered at it and was waiting for it to settle down on my leg to bite me so that i can hit it and kill it. but it merely flew around and then it flew away. guess my legs are not warm enough for it to detect that i'm a living creature O_o
was thinking of not going to school tomorrow 'cos it's national day celebrations and they don't exactly hold much of an appeal to me in the face of prelims coming along. but steph wants to go dance mass dance and i guess i'll go dance mass dance too. haha.
i am pleased with my gp research. hahha:D our group did on the transitions in art movements in the time period 1700s to 1900s and i got pictures of the different periods and compiled them together and mr lee actually decided to borrow it from me first. haha. you know, art movements are so interesting...and how the different movements come about and what is representative of them is quite intriguing as well. i like the baroque and rococo period! hahaha:D and post-impressionism. vincent van gogh. hohoho.
oh! saw michelle goh today in school. hahaha:D didn't know she came back from norway in june:D hahaha... quite surprised to see her. doesn't seem to have changed though. still find it amusing how her first three months class is the exact same class i'm in right now. would have been interesting if she stayed on in vj...then we'd be classmates for 6 whole years. hahaa:)
speaking of seeing pple. steph told me tt she saw jessie and jessie asked her this qn 'oh! do you remember xinying?' and steph was like 'yah...she's my classmate' and jessie was like 'oh! she's my church mate. i see her every sat!' and i was like...eh. okay. hahaa:D the way steph said it was quite funny though. ah well. must see the expression.
i don't quite like being reminded of prelims. haha. it makes me sigh. i think i like jitsy's way of handling it. don't talk about it. 'cos now everyone's in that continuous momentum of studying and seriously speaking, all we want to do now is to do our best in studying, go past the prelims and go on to the As. 'cos it's not the prelims that matter, ultimately, we're aiming for the As. i can even compare it to my description of swimming...we're in that continuous lap after lap after lap mode, stroke after stroke we'll swim. and pple reminding us of prelims are like the white-capped pple which'll give a mild shock and break us out of momentum.
i want to carry on life as per-normal.
it worries me when other people worry about me. hahaha.

No comments: