Thursday, August 26, 2004

i reached home in record time! hahaha. 30 mins from bedok! woohoo! hahaha. took 26, then changed immediately to 28. so amusing:)
quite tired from yesterday night, but God sustained me:) so tt i'll be able to study. hahaha. and go for caregroup:) i love caregroup. hahaha:D all my brothers and sisters:) no matter the situation, seeing them always makes me smile:) to be able to set my mind on God, to set my mind on my brothers and sisters, to set my mind on what God has done for me, it sets my heart at ease and reminds me that whatever i do, wherever i go, i'll always have Jesus with me and my brothers and sisters for support, for love, for fellowship as well:)
-now that You're near
everything is different
everything's so different Lord,
i know, i'm not the same
my life You've changed,
i wanna be with You
i wanne be with You!-
studied at siglap kfc today..hahaa:D super ulu place. haha. kfc wasn't open until 11am and i was there at 10.50am so i had to loiter around the area until it opened...went to cold storage and looked for instant mash potato but can't find it. ah well.
the lady who took our orders was funny. we bought something in the morning, then our mouths wanted to something to bite at around 3+, so we got cheese fries. the lady saw me and said 'hey! that shirt looks familiar.' and she grinned at me. then i grinned and i said 'yeah! i was here in the morning'. hahaha:D we made friends. her, me and jits:) she's called gert:D let's see if we see her again when we go to kfc. she gave us extra cheese! haha.
jitsy's biased against 98.7 and i'm biased again channel 8. hahaha. we've each got something against one section of mediacorp. how intriguing.
everyone should go and watch the cartoon at 2pm which goes 'sherlock holmes in the 22nd century'. quite fun to watch. jits was quite agitated when she heard tt there was 'the magic school bus' on kids central but i didn't tell her and now it seems to have been taken over by some strange show called 'boolbah' with strange characters who looked like the floopies in spykids. hahaha:D
hahaha. heard darren hayes' 'insatiable' on radio again..after so long! and we realised that we can hardly remember the songs on his album..like i can remember there's 'spin' and 'creeping up on you' and she can remember 'dirty' but we either can't remember the tune, or can't remember the lyrics at all.
-government elected nobody votes
politically correct isn't that a joke-
then i can't remember. oh! tt's 'good enough' too.
-the days became endless and tougher than tougher
will i be good enough
better than best would be simply to be good enough-
hahaha. and yeah we were pleased with 'insatiable' 'cos it had a standard tt quite matched up to savage garden's (in my opinion)...but no more darren hayes. his new song still gives us the creeps.
-when moonlight crawls along the street
chasing away the summer heat
footsteps outside somewhere below
the world revolves, i let it go-
hah. u can continue it urself.
how exciting:D family day is coming! hahaha. the whole youth together eating steamboat buffet! the thought of it makes me grin in gleeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: