Saturday, August 28, 2004

-i love the way You love me
how You turn my life around
set my feet to dancing
it's in You that i am found-
'i'm talking to my twin now', that's what she suggested i type. hahaha:D
ah well. had service today:D hahaa. before tt had info counter:D quite fun:) after getting the 'lost and found' boxes out of the cupboard and settling down, i had nothing much to do 'cos timothy(cheery brother) did the rest of the stuff and the bulletin wasn't here yet.
oh! the 'lost and found' box had very interesting stuff. hahaha. 'cos i was being curious and was peeking through the box and all.. there had this book with sermons for kids and they have questions like 'will my dog go to heaven?' and 'do i have to like the kid who stole my baseball card?' oh! was doing this duty with this sister called jolin (or jolene) from rjc and she was from ny and she was from track! gosh. i've joined all sorts of ccas but never track. haha. and she's in long distance running. gosh. haha.
...
love can be expressed in many ways, but through the action, it's felt the deepest.
i felt love for the whole entire week.
thank you:)
and thank You:)
...

No comments: