Tuesday, November 18, 2003

a few blessings to share here and there:D
thank God that mum allowed me to go to retreat without any protests or exclamations and what-nots:D hahaha:) been prayin' and prayin' 'cos normally mum will put up a huge fuss about sleepovers and what-nots. whew. this time she just calmly asked me some qns and said 'okay':) then she asked me about what's the name of my church and all that. we talked till 1.30am! hahhaa:)
and thankfully meixue was at the hostel to pass money to lijia so i dun have to travel down to VS hostel just to pass $15 from the club fund to her. saved me quite a lot of time:) time used for other purposes:D
kimchun just went 'hug jason' and asked me to guess a name and a surname. ehz. wells. anyway, it unscrambles to form 'joshua ng'...who else but our dear sub-d leader:D
ah. everyone wants to have a gathering. no one seems to be properly organising it. i think i'm supposed to help in 2, organise 2, and what have i done? nothing:( better sort them out before this friday!:D yahoooooooo!~:D

No comments: