Tuesday, September 25, 2012

lol. I find that I've been more motivated to work in these few weeks, as compared to the previous months. Am not sure if that's because there's been more projects these days for me to do, or because I now have a group of peers in the school whom I can have fun with, not that I couldn't have fun with the teams I was in, but there's always a certain kind of age barrier, or some things which I can't identify with.
my other ftsc has been on a constant campaign to persuade me to stay though. lol. i'm starting to prepare for leaving by informing the people around me (e.g. my cluster supervisor, and cluster people). i guess i need to do this properly since the new person is not here for me to handover too. am suddenly not sure how to tell my students. or what will happen if i tell my students. rather worried at this moment, especially the ones whom i die die cannot put my heart down (死死放不下心). i hope they can finish their 4 years in school well.
T_T

No comments: