Thursday, June 14, 2012

my first blog post after many many days. haha. actually it's only been a week or so since i've come to Japan, but i think the lack of fellowship and unfamiliar surrounding is taking a toll on me. it feels like i've been here for a month or so. time is passing by seamlessly. haha.

and it actually feels weird to use english to type. HAHA.

finally am able to type out a post since i'm currently in the inn waiting for my clothes to be washed in the ever friendly auto coin washer :D i love non-hotels for the washing machines. hehe. i love budget travel! :D
was reconsidering my desire to go backpacking in japan when i was with my mum and sis, but once i stepped onto the shinkansen, the desire came back. hahaa. i think i'm able to survive quite well on my own cos half the time i'm having narratives in my head (so it didn't seem like i was alone). i've probably have had an overdose of ppl in the past week. haha.
it's interesting to note how everyone has different objectives, as well as how the travel habits of a person shows through the trip. like for example, i'm always on the lookout for claw machines, books, things to buy for people, interesting writing pads and stickers.. hahaa. my sister, on the other hand, will look out for clothes, shoes... my mum will look out for things to eat, or seek to rest (so actually Japan's not a good place for her to come to. since we walk ard a lot). lol.
well :)

No comments: