Friday, June 29, 2012

i think having 3 presentations weighing at the back of my mind is starting to take a toll on my mind. haha. can't focus and filter them out, along with lots of other things to be done.
and the monday holiday is also causing me stress. hahahaa. i wish the holiday was today instead of monday so that i can take the time to study for JLPT. hahaa
i think the perfectionistic mel side of me is coming up.
must be cos teachers have been coming to find me and asking me about students! or about the assertive training program (cos the main i/c has taken a half year no pay leave, and the new ic hardly remembers or knows much cos last year the main i/c mainly talked to me about it).
guess July will continue to be a busy month. haha. being stressed is good cos it helps me to focus.

No comments: