Monday, June 25, 2012

hahaha. nothing much to type here :)
was looking through my handphone notes, and here are something which i wanted to add on from the trip =)
was coming back from japan, and the flight from tokyo was delayed. subsequently, the transfer flight at hongkong international airport not just changed gates, but was also delayed 40 minutes (in terms of boarding time). at the end of the day, the flight reached an hour later than it was supposed to. haha. the not so nice thing was this: when i went up on the plane and reached my seat, it was to my bewilderment that i find my seat occupied. Hoho.
the person just anyhow changed seat so that he can sit with his friends-_- i specifically checked in 2 days before because i wanted to see Singapore in the evening from above. lol. but a potentially irritating experience was soothed by the nice air stewardess who helped me check, then asked me nicely if i'd like to take his original seat (an aisle seat in the middle section) instead. the funny thing was how she explained it. she was like 'it's more easy to go to the toilet also' in a 'i think this is definitely a much better seat!' kind of tone. hahaa. i thought her positive attitude towards the seat change was quite nice. haha. not the very professional kind of attitude, but rather a 'i'm with you and i can definitely identify with u and will help u in whatever way' kind of attitude.
so that was rather nice :) even though the flight was rather delayed. haha. i watched big bang theory (haha. the last time i watched it on the plane, it was showing the first season, which was a pity since i've already watched the first season. this one was a new season, so that was pretty nice too) and CSI on the way back. so tt was pretty enjoyable too :)
i kinda miss my Japan trip in the way of how luxurious my time was. haha. i liked planning out how my days are, and i changed my QT time to mornings in Japan cos it was nice and luxurious to be able to just spend time with God while drinking miso soup to start my day :) haven't been able to do so in Singapore D: my body definitely wakes up with light, so when the day started by 4+am in Japan, waking up at 6am Singapore time was a rather easy thing to do. wahaha. i miss that too!

No comments: