Friday, January 27, 2012

today i gained a greater insight into female SSA.
through my counselling sessions with one of my clients, i realized that the basis of male SSA is really quite different from female SSA.
Came into a slight block in my sessions previously cos my understanding of SSA came mainly from the female side. Had to do more research and listen to him more before I could continue my work. Terminating the session soon, but I think it was a whole learning experience for myself, even as it was for him.
we came to the same conclusion though. and it was rather rewarding for me to hear him voice out that conclusion and conviction himself. it was something he came to himself.
there will come a day when that conclusion will be tested again, but till then, i believe it's a chapter in his life that will close nicely.

No comments: