Thursday, January 19, 2012



Hmm.
I don't know if it's just me, but when I saw the first reply written by a brother to this sister (whose status is being shown), I felt that it was rather inappropriate. like.. if i'm the sister, and i'm feeling awful, and the brother says that to me, i'd be thinking -_-. unless the brother has been someone who's been rather caring. cos i feel that this kinda reminder is important, but it has to be at the appropriate time as well. like maybe after finding out what happened and identifying, THEN put in this reminder. so that in the midst of care, there's a reminder of God's truth as well.
maybe it's just me ba.
but when i saw the status and the reply, i couldn't help but to want to show tt it's okay not to feel good at that moment at tt time.
i mean, we never know, but the sister could already be managing her emotions at the time she wrote this status, but just wanted to be identified with? :)

No comments: