Wednesday, December 22, 2010

jazz meets pop is pretty good! :D
haha.
sleepy.
i caught up with the showing of anime episodes for Yumeiro Patissiere Professional! heh :X just shows that I watched a lot of anime in the past week. hahaa.
That CD shop is having lots of albums at 3 for $49. hahaa. makes me happy 'cos Duffy's album is one of those albums in the 3 for $49 list. so are a few High Society compilations. hahaa.
i got High Society Orchestra album (hehe. music is nice :D), a Jazz 101 compilation (which has 6 CDs. haha. on the 2nd CD of 'Jazz meets pop'. Looking forward to the 3rd CD 'Vocal Jazz', and the 5th CD 'Bossanova'. hahaha). there's a difference in quality in the music between the High Society album and the jazz 101 album :X i read that the High Society series consists of HDCD, didn't know that there is an audible difference. haha.
And my last CD is Duffy's Rockferry Deluxe Edition! hehe.
Am so glad that I finally got it! hahaa. everytime I go into a music store, I'd be like looking for it.. then contemplating if I should buy it.. then go out of the store convincing myself that I can listen to it on youtube. hahaha. now I can listen to it whenever I travel too :) her voice haunts my mind (particularly Warwick Avenue). haha. so does Olivia's. hahaa.
first time i spent so much on CDS >_<
I spent equally as much on very basic materials for christmas cards :X
hohoho.
wahaha. I hear 'what do you get when you kiss a guy, you get enough germs to catch pneumonia, after you do, he'd never phone you, i'd never fall in love again'~ hahaha. will usually hear this song before Picturehouse films show. haha. very catchy and chirpy song. you can catch a version of it here.
sometimes when i'm listening to songs, i kind of wish i can keep playing them and listening to them, and not have to sleep. hahaa.
okies. i should sleep soon.

No comments: