Monday, October 04, 2010

Was just discussing with another sister about marriage life previously.
and was just commenting that when I think about marriage life, I think about housework. haha. not that I won't think about the company and all that, or that there's another person helping, or that there're various other things that're harder than housework, but I'd think about housework.
LOL.
probably 'cos I don't usually do the housework >_< LOL
And my room is STILL in a mess.
wahahaha.
How can I get married if my room is still in a mess and I'm not able to discipline myself to have it cleaned up regularly? :) heehee. A messy house in the future will probably produce frustration and loss of items.
oh the horrors.
hahaha.
oh! i'm so glad this morning when one colleague volunteered to engage his services with my programme, and the other gave suggestions on what i can do! :D haha.
feels appreciated :)

No comments: