Monday, October 25, 2010

I am trapped in a bubbled world
Where all is still and nothing moves
My eyes are closed, my ears are shut
My body is engulfed in goo
I set myself up for impact
But nothing happens, all is still.
I perceive not of the world beyond
Though much in that world is in motion
I know not my relative position
My body unable to sense its location
I can but trust that my world is moving
And that all that's around me
Is set in its own rhythm
For for now I am stuck
I perceive not, I move not,
I am trapped in this bubbled world.
------------------------------------------------
He comes in gray
and sits by my side
Tells me of failures
Smells where he abides
I told him it's Monday
He swept that aside.
And what comes after
Are in waves and in tides
And though I know
What I did was right
I sat in my seat
And I wondered why
Misery has chosen
My company tonight

No comments: