Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fell asleep with my contacts again :\
so when mum woke me up at 4+ to ask if I still want the lights on, i thank God that i was sober enough to say that I wanna wake up to take off my contacts.
haha.
and that explains why I'm up at 4+am, with a slightly hungry stomach (of whose needs i intend to fully ignore till daylight is observed) and a slightly stingy right eye (guess contacts were too dry when i tried to take them out :\)
nevertheless, it is quite interesting to be up at this time typing a purely random blogpost. i have in my mind several observations which i find pretty interesting. of which i mention interesting, they are pretty interesting to me, but may not be of particular interest to anyone else. (i would suppose that this would indicate that i typed this post without much concern of whether it interests anyone else but me. perhaps i am typing it down to archive it.)
observations include:
1) the clothespin that i have in my house at the moment is not of very quality. the two sides tend to fall apart, leaving the middle metal portion to hook itself nicely on my tops without any apparent desire to leave it.
2) in my mind at current, there exists the formation of relatively formal statements which are appearing in words in my mind even before i type them out.
3) at 4+, now 5, am in the morning, my mind automatically reverts itself back to a certain topic that is of high interest to me in recent times.
4) i still think that chi is cute and adorable. HAAHHAa.
okay.
i guess my concentration in statements are not able to sustain themselves at this hour in the morning. and i am reverting back to the normal conversatory typing style which i usually employ, not that i do consciously choose between these two styles.
:D
-------------------
thank you GOD! :D
hahahaha :X
I'm slow. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: