Friday, February 19, 2010

putting this song here 'cos it reminds me of what happened to someone i know. she was to about to be married to the guy, then she found out that the guy was cheating on her.
just happened that this song started to play after 听不到 on her cd.
translation by xinying :P

The mtv can be found here

一夜长大 -Fish Leong

末班车回家,雨一直下.
[Taking the last train home, the rain kept falling]
整夜忍的泪,它不听话.
[The tears which i've controlled for the entire night, they're not listening to me]
我不想去擦,就这样吧!
[I don't wish to wipe it away, just let it be]
爱让这女孩,一夜长大,一夜长大.
[Love caused this girl to grow up in a night, to grow up in a night]
想要说的话,竟然忘了啊!
[I've forgotten the words I wanted to say]
我总是很少说,不懂得表达.
[Always not speaking much, I don't know how to express]
分手我不怕,你知道吗?
[Do you know? I'm not afraid of breaking up...]
你知道的啊!只是....
[I think you know... it's just that..]
那几乎成真,我们的家,你真的不想吗?
[Our home that nearly came to be, do you really not want it anymore?]
那这些年的专心无猜,你只当我是朋友吗?
[eh. this line i dunno how to translate the '专心无猜' part. lol
All these years of concentration and trust, did you just treat me as a friend?]
我以为雨声会遮住你的回答,它却那么清楚啊!
[I thought that the train will muffle your answer, who would have thought that it'd be so clear?]
让这个你曾深爱的女孩,一夜长大.
[Causing the girl you once deeply loved, to grow up in a night]
原因一定很多,就随你吧!
[There must have been lots of reasons, I'll just leave it up to you]
究竟为什么,我不管它.
[As to the exact reason why, I'm not interested to find out]
分手我不怕,你知道吗?
[Do you know? I'm not scared of breaking up]
你知道了吧!只是....
[I think you know.. it's just that..]
那几乎成真,我们的家,你再也不想吗.
[Our home that nearly came to be, do you really not want it anymore?]
那这些年的专心无猜,当朋友都不好吗?
[These few years of concentration and trust, can't we even be friends anymore?]
我多想雨中听不清你的回答,它却那么清楚啊!
[How I wished I could not hear your reply in the rain, yet it was so clear to me!]
让这个你曾深爱的女孩,一夜长大.
[Causing the girl whom you once deeply loved, to grow up in a night]
那几乎成真,我们的家,你从此不想吗?
[Our home that nearly came to be, do you not think about it anymore?]
那这些年的专心无猜,你只当我是朋友吗?
[All these years of concentration and trust, did you just treat me as a friend?]
我以为雨中听不见你的回答,它却那么清楚啊!
[I thought I can't hear your reply in the rain, yet it was so clear]
让这个你曾深爱的女孩,一夜长大,一夜长大,一夜长大
[Causing the girl you once loved, to grow up in a night, to grow up in a night, to grow up in a night]

No comments: