Wednesday, February 17, 2010

facebook is the source of lots of gossip and information. lol.
one of my former project mates is engaged. hoho. after 5 months of being with her bf O.o no. it's not shotgun.
i guess on one hand, i'm happy for her :)
on the other, it's just a little odd to hear of someone getting engaged after just 5 months together. kinda short? :X
------------------------------
i like to use my birth numbers as a gauge for testing out things.
3 is for getting over the initial excitement of things, 7 to allow the mundane-ness and routine-ness of things to set in.
i use it for my own spiritual walk. 3 years, to test if i'm still as excited about God (coincidentally, the third year was when i first had a serious testing of my motive for taking care of people and for staying in Hope). and i'm just finishing my 7th year. hohoho. 7th year was a time of major upheavals :)
but good nevertheless :)

No comments: