Sunday, May 31, 2009

It suddenly struck me today that I'm grieving. I've been grieving, and i'm still grieving. It didn't struck me as grief because I didn't experience the physical loss of anybody around me, and yet why certain things are happening within me (e.g. loss of appetite, lack of interest in super a lot of things, anger).
I guess it's an interesting realization. To know that it's affecting me more than I thought it did, and to know that I'm actually less immune to losses in relationships than I thought I was.
A lot of things made sense during yesterday's chat with Jan, as well as today's service. A lot of the fog was cleared away :) so that was good too.
Silly Chi likes to meow. Half the time I don't know what she wants. hahaa. A portion of the time I know what she wants, but am unable to supply it to her 'cos of lack of supply in the house =D haahhaa.

No comments: