Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm quite tired :(
It's not easy to do heavy assignments while studying from 9am to 5pm everyday ('cos you're not awake from just 9am to 5pm. you're awake from 6.30am onwards and sleep at 2am). I dunno how Joyce manages to study her masters while working full time. It is very tiring.
Isabella dropped a bomb on the class yesterday.. asking if we'd mind having our lesson plans (the ones we're going to develop for the schools' social emotional learning programme) published. lol. so cool. but quite stressful. can you imagine? the materials you've developed copyrighted to your name and sent to different schools to use. And Isabella was also saying that assignment is one thing.. but if we want to publish it, we'll definitely need to edit it further.
but quite cool la. like I have something of my own published even before I start my practice =)
the course is going too fast! ahhhhhhhhh. lol.
one week of no lessons and one more week of lessons, then we're done :(

No comments: