Friday, March 20, 2009

Restless.
And i can't sleep. lol.
I went to bed at 2am.
And tossed till 2.15am. then remembered of an article which advises us to do something if we're not able to sleep in 15 mins. lol.
hahaha.
i want to finish my work (note that i only have a desire to work at night when the cold winds blow). lol. so that i can prepare for going to school and not bother about the keying in of data and the changing of the journal articles to apa format.
work that dulls my brain dries my brain. thank God i'm not doing admin for the rest of my life. and thank God i'm not keying in entries for the rest of my life either. Seriously speaking ah, i don't know how people survive in this kinda jobs.. but then again i'm a person who doesn't like business, so maybe i'm weird. lol.
maybe it's just the lack of human interaction and the seeming lack of human investment. o.o
the night air smells nice :)
i like to sleep by the window pane 'cos the night air smells nice.
ah. i wish we work from 12am to 9am or something. lol. i'd actually be quite happy. hahahahaa.
or maybe from 9pm to 6am.
o.o
why do we work from morning anyway? lol
maybe i should have asked Eddy if his company needs another person .. then i'd be working from 2am onwards. okay. just some random thoughts. i doubt i'll find satisfaction in his job anyway. lol.
i'm just rambling along.
it's so troublesome to work in the office when i can be more efficient at home sometimes.. but some things are meant to be done in the office ('cos the info can't be brought home).. then those that can be done at home, u wonder if u should do 'cos u can't clock the hours for them. lol.
but i do dislike having work stuck in the office. i like it better when i can take my time to do them. lol.
give me general guidelines, the skeleton, and total flexibility after that, and i'll produce good work.
a part of me starts to want to rebel when more rules and guidelines are given. lol. just cause me to be very sian diao.
i hope the people i work with in the future are not going to be people who give instructions every moment. i will just faint.
thank God Mani doesn't do that with me. she gives me a lot of flexibility. lol.

No comments: