Saturday, March 14, 2009

I think one of the possible reasons why I have encounters with so many interesting things.. was probably to prepare my heart for the people and interesting encounters i'll have in ministry ba.
i'm still trying to figure out if i'm growing numb to it, or if i've learned to be not so shocked by it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to struggle with homosexuality =] lol.
i don't now. haha.
but it didn't take one yr to go away.
it took ard 3 yrs or so (of course there've been breakthroughs along the way.. including realization of my own make-up, why i may struggle with it, backload)...
and i have a few friends who are in same-gender relationships as well.
and when i see them, i know it's wrong, but in my heart, all i wanna tell them is that i understand. that i still love them as my friends. that though i hate the sin in them, they're still dear to me.
they're still my friends.

No comments: