Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm quite scared. lol.
I'm not scared of physical pain in other parts of the body, nor of emotional pain.. but quite scared of having pain in my mouth O.o
really thank God that the dentist is quite nice=)
it's Emmanuel Dental Surgery..at Clemenceau Ave.. quite nice deco .. and they display free copies of My Daily Bread =) hahahaa.
and i found out that the receptionist is a Christian too. hahaa. i was like asking if I can still go for service after extraction of wisdom teeth ('cos some internet sources adviced the pple to go home and rest and minimize movement for the first 2 days O.o).. somewhere along those lines. dunno how it ended up with her asking me to bring my mum there, then i was like saying 'she doesn't want to come with me'.. and the receptionist was like 'ah! xiang1 xin4 zhu3 shi4 hao3 de!' can't remember the second line. hahaa. my mum just waved it away, but i thought it was good =D 'cos i dun usually hear other pple telling tt to my mum. hahaa. and my mum quite like the receptionist =) hehehe.
the dentist is quite nice=] kept explaining why we do certain things (e.g. biting onto something, procedure of how the xray will be).. kept assuring.. it feels comfortable to know what's going to happen, and the process of drilling (yes, i have fillings to be done :( ) was relatively okay too. he knew where it got sensitive and stopped promptly and moved on. i was like wow. hahaha.
very nice=]
i remembered when i went to the other dentist previously, and i had fillings done, the teeth was still quite sensitive and i couldn't eat my dinner properly after tt. but this time, this dentist put in medication before putting in the filling, so i completely don't feel anything after the visit=] hehe.
lessens the phobia of going to the dentist. hehe.
anyway, bookings with the dentist are full. lol. only available next january. haha! think they made an exception for me today (appointment was at 6pm, though the clinic closes at 6), and another exception for the surgery (9.30am on sat, even though it starts at 11am (if i'm not wrong). lol. and yet another to remove the stitches (6pm on Friday as well..i wonder how much the cab fare down from NTU will cost O.o)
hehe. cost wise, a bit more ex than public dentists, but relatively okay for a private one. my extractions are going to cost $500+ for the impacted one, and ard $120 for the halfwaypeekingout one. lol
oh how money flies.

No comments: