Thursday, October 09, 2008

Recently got a lot of flaming arrows from unexpected sources.
don't know why i seem to meet with parents who like to talk to me when their children are away, like trying to threaten me while their children are not away 'cos they don't want their children to know. 'cos once their children know, the children will be quite angry at the parents. so sneaky. if they want to talk, guang1 ming1 zheng4 da4 de talk la, so sneaky for what? O.o
and as if i'll be threatened by people just 'cos they're older than me. to me, the philosophy of 'older does not mean you're mot mature' stands. so unless the person proves his/her maturity, the words will be severely evaluated and critically analyzed. in other words, it means 'too bad. authority doesn't scare me.' and if the adult who's older than me proves to be very immature, then well, too bad too.
slightly annoyed at the weird behaviour of adults(especially parents) these days.

No comments: