Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Koped this from jitsy's blog! did this before, but ah well. just a short and quick one! Instructions from jit's blog:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to question even if it doesn't make any sense.
4. Tag 10 people to play this game too.
--------------------------------------
1. How are you feeling today?
'Don't pass me by' - Planetshakers.
- my heart it longs, my soul it thirsts for more, for more of You, 'cos all i want is You and all i need is You be with here with me-

2. Will you get far in life?
'From this moment' - Shania Twain.
eh. okay? haha. - from this moment, life has begun?- Everyday is a new day with God. lol=]

3. How do your friends see you?
'One sided love' - Mandy Moore
Wah. so sad. one sided love from me or from them? LOL.

4. Will you get married?
'Choice of gentleness' - S.E.N.S
it's not even a song. hahaa. what does a choice of gentleness mean? O.o Maybe it means i'll look for a 'yasashi (gentle)' husband! cough. or i choose to be gentle on myself. lalala. such nonsense in 3 mins of typing.

5. What's your best friend's theme song?
'Yellow Submarine' - beatles
hahaha? hahaha. yay! my friend will have a yellow submarine! or she loves yellow submarine. and she lives beneath the waves! woohoo.

6. What's the story of your life?
'This is who i am' - Michael learns to rock.
whahaha. yes. my story is about who i am =] don't keep me in a frame and not give me room to grow. keke.
- this is who i am, a part of me that you don't understand
and i love you still, i'm only riding through the hills-

7. What was high school like?
'Leaving 99' - Audio Adrenaline
1999 was the year we met together in high school=] haha. May we not leave behind each other as we leave 1999 long behind us.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
'You're my God' - Jaci Valesquez.
Amen. Get ahead in my life by knowing who heads your life:)

9. What's the best thing about your friends?
'Stronger than' - Hillsong
I have strong friends!

10. What's in store for this weekend?
'Meng na li sha de yan lei'
boohoo. tears for this weekend. =(

11. What song describes you?
'Words' - The Bee Gees
i didn't even know i have this song. i guess i like to use words to express. so . erm. haha. oh well.

12. What song describes your grandparents?
'From Paris to Berlin' - Infernal
No idea how to connect. hahaa. i have no grandparents. they're all dead:S

13. How is your life going?
'I can't read you' - Daniel Bedingfield.
hehe. i can't read myself sometimes either=]

14. What song will they play at your funeral?
'Hen hao' - Sun Yan Zi.
WAH. SO SAD. =( they'll play 'very good' at my funeral. wonderful. i'm thrilled.

15. How does the world see you?
'I wanna hold your hand' - Beatles
You wanna hold my hand? LOL. the world sees me as someone to hold the hand of? O.o how odd.

16. What do your friends really think of you?
'He will carry me' - Mark Schultz
They all understand that God will carry me throughout everything i go through? how sweet and insightful=]

17. Do people secretly lust after you?
'Yong yuan' - Sun Yan Zi
how come i forever has super weird answers to the questions? People are forever secretly lusting after me. LOL!

18. How can you make yourself happy?
'Be the centre' - Brian Doerkson
I take it that it's asking God to be the centre of my life, since it's a worship song=] ownself being center is just being egocentric. prideful. big no good.
- Jesus, be the centre
be my source, be my life, Jesus-

19. What should you do with your life?
'Wham - last christmas'
so i should celebrate christmas everyday? =)

20. Will you ever have children?
'Love In. Song' -S.E.N.S
so this means? hahahaha.

No comments: